Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dear Thief
Samantha Harvey




I want to thank Net Galley for my copy. This book was beautifully written. I loved the words that just floated onto page after page. I have never heard of Samantha Harvey, but will definitely keep an eye out for future books by her.

The narrator not knowing if Nina was alive or dead did not really seem to be the goal of the letter. I think She was searching for closure for herself and writing that letter was away of doing that. She see,ed consumed with pent up anger...resentment with Nina but it was also Nicholas's fault as well.

As soon as her anger blew up like a balloon I was waiting for the big boom but the balloon just deflated air. But the main goal she was striving for was getting it off her chest. I definitely would recommend this book, its beautifully written but lacked a little bit of luster.

No comments:

Post a Comment